Why does CTV want me to share my location?
There are a few reasons the CTV app will ask you to share your location:
- CTV content is only available to viewers within Canada. As such, we need to be able to verify your location to provide access to our content library.
- CTV may use your location information to recommend content we think you might enjoy based on what others in your area are watching.
- Without specific location information, we are unable to accurately serve on-demand content and live streams to the correct regions. As such, you may be missing out on content specific to your region if you choose not to share your location.
For the best viewing experience, we do recommend sharing your precise location.
How to share your location on your iOS device
- Go to “Settings”
- Scroll down to select the CTV app
- Click on “Location”
- Click on “While Using the App” and make sure “Precise Location” is on