It’s that time of year again!
As we get closer to the holidays, Your Morning will be sharing holiday gift guides for everyone on your list, and we’re kicking things off for the food lovers.
Food expert Andrea Buckett shares the ultimate gift guide for the foodies in your life.
FOR THE GOURMET CHEF
Wusthof Classic Ikon Cooks Knife
- WHY IT’S GREAT: Because every chef needs a good knife.
Anova Sous Vide
- WHY IT’S GREAT: This appliance allows chefs to cook at very precise temperatures, so they'll never screw up a steak again!
FOR THE KITCHEN GADGET FREAK
Breville Smoking Gun
- WHY IT’S GREAT: Who doesn't love a quirky kitchen gadget? This smoking gun creates an excellent smokey flavour on everything from popcorn to cocktails.
Kitchen Aid Vegetable Sheet Cutter attachment
- WHY IT’S GREAT: This attachment would make a fun gift for the veggie-lover in your life.
FOR THE SNACK LOVER
- WHY IT’S GREAT: These treats are so yummy, and they can be paired with certain meals.
FOR THE BAKER
The Baker in Me by Daphna Rabinovitch
- WHY IT’S GREAT: This cookbook is full of delicious recipe ideas, but it also has tips on techniques and tools that any new baker needs.
Reactive Measuring Cups
- WHY IT’S GREAT: These adorable measuring cups would look beautiful are not meant to be tucked away in a cupboard.
FOR THE FOODIE INSTAGRAMMER
Mini back drops
- WHY IT’S GREAT: Every great photo of food needs a good looking background, and these do just the trick.
- WHY THEY’RE GREAT: Props are key for any Instagram photo, and these spoons are super adorable.
FUN STOCKING STUFFERS
Wool tree ornaments
Watch the video clip above for more gift ideas.