Wedding season is upon us, which means you might be attending a lot of wedding showers. If you’re tired of gifting the same old sheets and dish sets, style expert Meredith Shaw has some unique ideas to really wow the married-couple-to-be.
August Morgan cocktail napkins
- WHY IT’S GREAT: These cloth napkins are embroidered in a variety of super fun prints and quotes and would be a great addition to any at-home bar.
Kate Spade picture frame
- WHY IT’S GREAT: This side-by-side frame is a great way for the couple to display their wedding invite and one of their favourite snaps of the big day.
Lumee Duo phone case
- WHY IT’S GREAT: The couple are never going to take as many selfies as this time in their life, so set them up for success with a case that has built-in lights.
Pique Nique gift basket
- WHY IT’S GREAT: Thoughtfulness is always a welcomed gift when it comes to the madness of weddings. This gift basket (or you can make your own) includes completely customizable snack boxes so the bride can keep up her energy on the big day.
- WHY IT’S GREAT: If the bride and groom are hitting up the beach for their honeymoon, a beach bag is a great (not to mention, practical) gift. Fill it up with essentials from Winners and you're good to go!
Future date nights
- WHY IT’S GREAT: When all the love and attention of the wedding day and honeymoon has worn off, this gift will come in super handy. Hook the couple up with great tickets to a musical, a cooking class, VIP movie tickets, etc… You can go one step further and provide gourmet snacks (like Squish Candies or fancy popcorn) to enjoy on their date.
Pineapple neon light
- WHY IT’S GREAT: As the couple establishes their new home, it’s said that a pineapple should be near the entrance because it symbolizes “welcome”. This neon light really kicks it up a notch.
Personalized pillow cases
- WHY IT’S GREAT: Let’s be honest—sheets are a boring gift, but custom pillow cases set the perfect touch.