CTV announced today programming details for one of the most highly anticipated broadcast events of the year, Super Bowl LIV. With exclusive Canadian coverage airing live on CTV and TSN on Sunday, Feb. 2 beginning at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT, the game features Patrick Mahomes and the AFC champion Kansas City Chiefs making their first Super Bowl appearance in 50 years, taking on Jimmy Garoppolo and the upstart NFC champion San Francisco 49ers.
CTV and TSN are home to an expansive slate of Super Bowl pre-game coverage beginning Sunday, Feb 2 at 10 a.m. ET (see full broadcast schedule below).
Grammy® Award-winning artists Jennifer Lopez and Shakira share the stage for the first time for an epic performance in the Pepsi Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show. The crooning continues immediately following the broadcast of Super Bowl LIV, as Season 3 of CTV’s smash-hit series The Masked Singer premieres with all-new mystery celebrities competing for the coveted golden mask.
Following the Super Bowl LIV broadcast on TSN, the network’s dynamic duo of Jay Onrait and Dan O’Toole host a special edition of SportsCentre with Jay and Dan Presented by McDonald’s, as they are joined by TSN football analyst Davis Sanchez recapping all the key moments from both on and off the field.
Canada’s Sports Leader gets football fans primed for the big game as TSN’s Super Bowl panel delivers news and analysis live from Miami, led by host James Duthie alongside football analysts Jabari Greer, Jesse Palmer, and Seattle Seahawks tight end Luke Willson, who joins TSN to provide analysis throughout the week, also providing exclusive digital content. TSN reporter Farhan Lalji is on-site at Super Bowl LIV to deliver updates all week long for SportsCentre. CTV’s etalk, The Marilyn Denis Show, The Social, and Your Morning get fans prepped for the big game all week long with a multitude of Super Bowl segments including game day dishes, San Francisco and Kansas City themed cuisine, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira halftime show-inspired dance lessons, and much more!
As well, fluffy four-legged puppies go nose-to-nose in Puppy Bowl XVI, airing Sunday, Feb. 2 at 3 p.m. ET on Animal Planet, where they’ll compete for the coveted “Lombarky” Trophy.
Saturday, Feb. 1
TSN continues to build excitement for Super Bowl LIV with a full slate of NFL programming, including:
Sunday, Feb. 2
- 3 p.m. ET – TOP NFL PLAYS OF 2019 (TSN3)
- 5 p.m. ET – TOP 10 SUPER BOWLS (TSN2)
- 5:30 p.m. ET – TOP 10 NFL CHARACTERS (TSN2)
- 7 p.m. ET – 2020 NFL ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL (TSN1/3/4)
- 8 p.m. ET – NFL HONORS (TSN3, CTV2)
- 8 p.m. ET – TOP NFL PLAYS OF 2019 (TSN1/4)
Bell Media’s extensive live coverage of Super Bowl LIV begins Sunday, Feb. 2 starting at 10 a.m. ET on TSN and CTV. Additional coverage throughout the day includes (visit CTV.ca
to confirm local broadcast times):
- 10 a.m. ET – NFL COUNTDOWN LIVE (TSN1/3/4)
- 10 a.m. ET – TOP NFL PLAYS OF 2019 (TSN2)
- 12 noon ET – ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL (CTV)
- 1 p.m. ET – FOX SUPER BOWL KICKOFF (CTV)
- 2 p.m. ET – FOX SUPER BOWL LIV PREGAME (CTV)
- 2 p.m. ET – TOP NFL PLAYS OF 2019 (TSN1/4)
- 2 p.m. ET – 2020 NFL ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL (TSN3)
- 4 p.m. ET – 2020 NFL ROAD TO THE SUPER BOWL (TSN2)
- 6 p.m. ET – SUPER BOWL LIV: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (CTV and TSN1/3/4/5)
- 10:30 p.m. ET – SPORTSCENTRE WITH JAY AND DAN PRESENTED BY MCDONALD’S (TSN1/3/4/5)
- 10:30 p.m. ET – THE MASKED SINGER (CTV)
- 10:30 pm ET – NFL PRIMETIME (TSN2)
Super Bowl LIV is also available for live streaming to CTV, TSN, and TSN Direct
subscribers through CTV.ca, TSN.ca
, as well as the CTV and TSN apps. Live radio coverage airs across TSN’s seven radio stations (TSN 690 Montreal, TSN 1200 Ottawa, TSN 1050 Toronto, TSN 1150 Hamilton, TSN 1290 Winnipeg, TSN 1260 Edmonton, and TSN 1040 Vancouver). RDS delivers live French-language coverage of Super Bowl LIV. Following the game, TSN.ca
is home to post-game interviews and analysis.