For full contest details, visit: https://www.ctv.ca/superbowlcontest
The contest runs during CTV's broadcast of Super Bowl LII on February 4th.
How do I enter?
- Tune in to CTV to watch Super Bowl LII, or watch the authenticated stream on CTV.ca or on the CTV GO app.
- Look out for the keyword that will be announced on-air during each entry period. There will be five different entry periods throughout the game, each lasting for five minutes.
- Once a keyword is announced, enter in one of two ways:
- Text the keyword (exactly as displayed) and your first name, last name and city of residence to 24680 within the 5-minute entry period (standard text messaging fees apply)
– OR –
- Send an email with the keyword as the subject line (exactly as displayed), and your first name, last name, and city of residence in the body of the email to email@example.com during the 5-minute entry period.
- Stay tuned to CTV to see if your name has been selected or wait to see if you are contacted by Bell Media.
Will I receive a reply to my text or email entry?
Reply messages will not be sent. All valid entries will be captured and entered into the draws.
Who can enter the contest?
To enter, you need to:
- Be a legal resident of Canada, and
- Be the age of majority in your province/territory of residence
NOTE: Anyone affiliated with Bell Media Inc. or any other parties connected to the contest cannot participate or win a prize.
Is this contest open to residents of Quebec?
Yes, viewers in Quebec can enter the contest.
What is the contest short code?
The contest short code is 24680.
What are the keywords for the contest?
You need to tune in to Super Bowl LII on CTV to find out each of the keywords!
How are winners chosen?
Winners are chosen via a random draw.
Is this contest text only? I don't have a mobile phone / cannot text. Can I still enter?
You can enter by sending an email with the keyword (exactly as displayed) as the subject line, and your first name, last name and city of residence in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org during the 5-minute entry period.
How many times can I enter the contest?
You can enter once during each entry period and can only use one method of entry (text or email, not both). Viewers are only eligible to win one of the prizes.
Can I win more than one prize?
No, there is a limit of one prize per person!
What are the prizes?
The prizes are amazing! Here's what's up for grabs:
- One prize of $150,000
- Two prizes of $50,000
- A trip for two to Super Bowl LIII
- 2018 Nissan TITAN Crew Cab 4x4 SV Midnight Edition
How do I know if I have won?
To find out if your name has been selected, keep watching the CTV Super Bowl LII broadcast to see if your name is announced on-air. Potential winners will be contacted by Bell Media via phone or email. Note: having your name selected does not mean you are a verified winner. We will be validating each selected entrant before confirming the winners.
Is there a cost to enter?
There is no purchase necessary to enter this contest. Standard text messaging rates apply for text entries.
Where do I find out who won?
A full winners list will be posted at https://www.ctv.ca/superbowlcontest once all winners are confirmed.
Will you use my contact information for anything?
We will only be using the information you provide for contest purposes.
Where can I find the full rules and regulations?
You can check out the full rules and regulations here in English and in French.
Is this an NFL contest?
The NFL is not a sponsor nor affiliated with this contest; CTV/Bell Media Inc. is running this contest.
Help! I’m still having issues with the contest!
Please email email@example.com for further support.