- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup SPLENDA® Stevia No Calorie Sweetener
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp espresso powder
- salt, pinch
- 60 g dark chocolate, melted
Servings: Makes 24
Impress your friends and family by making these super simple and delicious little treats for your next big occasion. The combination of rich dark chocolate, espresso and SPLENDA® Stevia No Calorie Sweetener is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Using electric hand mixer or stand mixer, whip egg whites into stiff peaks.
2. Add SPLENDA® Stevia No Calorie Sweetener one Tbsp at a time until fully incorporated. Whisk in flour, vanilla, espresso powder and salt.
3. Lightly drizzle melted chocolate over meringue mix, gently folding by hand with a rubber spatula leaving streaks to “marble” the meringues. Do not overmix or fold in completely!
4. Drop by rounded tablespoonful 1 inch apart, onto parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Bake, one sheet at a time until bottoms are light brown, about 20 minutes. Let cool on pans.
For more tips, tricks and ideas, check out SplendaStevia.ca, and be sure to post your own creations on Facebook.