Vampire Diaries’ Kat Graham, Colin Farrell, Snoop and more added to MMVAs lineup
Toronto, ON (June 9, 2011) – MuchMusic announced today additional presenters for the biggest party of the year, the 2011 “MuchMusic Video Awards.” Golden Globe® winner Colin Farrell, Godfather of Rap Snoop Dogg, sassy starlets Cassie Scerbo (“Make It or Break It”) and Kat Graham (“Vampire Diaries”), along with brooding hearthrob Munro Chambers (“Degrassi”) are set to take to the MMVAs stage on June 19. Snoop Dogg will perform on the MMVAs stage. Also announced today as presenters are surfer stud Trevor Donovan (“90210”), singer Karl Wolf, Canadian rockers The Midway State, Foster the People and MMVAs nominees Alyssa Reid, Danny Fernandes, Neverest, and David Guetta. The night gets started with the 2011 MMVAs Red Carpet Special on Sunday, June 19 at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the main show at 9 p.m. ET. Viewers in the U.S. can watch a simulcast on Fuse. Staying true to its essence, the 2011 MMVAs will showcase the hottest stars of film, TV and music.
See full list of presenters below.
The 2011 MMVAs list of presenters includes:
- Golden Globe® winning star of FRIGHT NIGHT, Colin Farrell
- Multi-platinum superstar Producer/DJ David Guetta (1 nomination)
- DEGRASSI actor Munro Chambers
- 90210’s Trevor Donovan
- MAKE IT OR BREAK IT gymnast Cassie Scerbo
- Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham, and Nina Dobrev from THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
- Canadian singer-songwriter Alyssa Reid (1 nomination)
- R&B artist Karl Wolf
- Recording artist and SYTYCDC judge, Blake McGrath (2 nominations)
- Canadian hip hop artist and MMVA winner Classified (1 nomination)
- Australian singer-songwriter Cody Simpson
- Pop/R&B singer and MMVA nominee Danny Fernandes (3 nominations)
- THE BIG BANG THEORY’s favourite geek Johnny Galecki
- American electro party rock group LMFAO
- Nikki Reed from the Twilight saga
- Canadian PRETTY LITTLE LIAR Shay Mitchell
- R&B artist and MMVA nominee Shawn Desman (4 nominations)
- Power pop band These Kids Wear Crowns (2 nominations)
- Canadian pop boy band Neverest (1 nomination)
- Epic Canadian rock band The Midway State
- LA rockers Foster The People
MMVA wristbands will be given away on Friday, June 10 during NEW.MUSIC.LIVE. Stay tuned to Much, muchmusic.com, and follow @muchmusic for more details.
Follow the countdown to the MMVAs on muchmusic.com or on Twitter @MuchMusic to get the latest announcements on performers, presenters, celebrity guests, the chance to win big prizes, and how to vote in the all-important UR FAVE categories.