THE LAUNCH is in search of solo artists, duos and groups from all types of music genres ready to create the Next Big Hit.
Are you the hottest new unsigned talent waiting to be discovered?
Are ready for the incredible opportunity to work with the most respected people in the music business in hopes to become Canada’s next musical superstar?
The search is on and we want to hear from you!
HOW TO ENTER
Familiarize yourself with the following, prior to starting the application process:
Make a video that shows us your personality and vocal talent as a soloist or a group. Tell us a bit about yourself or your group. Sing a song that best represents what kind of artist(s) you are.
- Tell us who you are
- Tell us your hometown, age, music career etc.
- Tell us which artists have influenced you and why
- Tell us what/who first inspired you to get into music
- Tell us how music has changed your life
- Perform a cover song or mash-up
- Songs can be by any artist, any genre
- No a cappella
- Accompany yourself or have someone accompany you
- Accompaniment is preferred, however you can sing to backtracks
We recommend one video, but you have the option to submit two videos per application, but keep the total length of the videos to 8 MINUTES. For specific help on making a good video see our Video Tips.
Take or choose an up-close and/or a full length photo of yourself or you and your group. You should save these photos to your computer so that they are ready when you fill out the Online Application.
- Photos should be taken within the last 1-2 years
- 1 headshot plus 1 full length image is ideal
- Photos must be less than 3MB and in one of the following file formats: png, jpeg, jpg, gif, bmp, tiff.
Completely fill out the Online Application. If you are applying as a group, nominate a group leader to complete the Online Application form.
You will need to read and agree to the Online Agreement and Release located on this site. You will also need to make sure you are eligible to take part in the program. For more information on eligibility requirements, visit the Eligibility section of this site.
You will need to upload your video and photo(s) as part of the application process.
The application deadline at this time is May 10, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET, but may be changed at any time. The Launch Casting Team will contact you if you are selected to move forward in the casting process.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of applications, we will only attempt to contact those who are selected to move forward in the casting process. Also we will not be able to contact or advise each applicant as to where they stand in the casting process.
Thanks so much and good luck!
The Launch Casting Team