'Motive' Q&A: Get to know Cameron Bright
In “Motive,” Cameron Bright plays Manny, the son of Det. Angie Flynn.
Even though Manny is a rebellious teenager and doesn’t always listen to his mom, he does look out for her when he can.
The Victoria-born Bright has appeared in everything from the “Twilight” movies to “X-Men 3” and “Thank You for Smoking.” Although he has guest starred on various television shows, “Motive” is Bright’s first stint as a series regular.
Find out more fun facts about Bright and his character below.
1. If you weren’t an actor, would you like to do what your character Manny does?
My job in “Motive” is to be the rebellious teenager -- what boy wouldn’t want to be that?
2. What traits do you admire about Manny? Are there any you wish you had?
My character has a bad case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and I think everyone has that every once in a while.
3. What’s your favourite piece of clothing to wear on the show?
My Che Guevara shirt, cause I’m such a rebel.
4. What is Manny’s vice of choice? Is it similar to any real-life ones you have?
Making my mom’s life as hard as I can and of course what son doesn’t do that?
5. If you could star in a re-make of a classic film, which film would it be and who would you want to play?
“Saving Private Ryan” -- my favorite character was the sniper Private Jackson, played by Barry Pepper. I love that movie.
6. What superpower would Manny like to have and why? What would you have in real-life?
Being able to breathe underwater would be sweet. There is so much life underneath the water that we don’t know about. I would love to check out the bottom of the ocean to see what’s going on down there.
"Motive" airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on CTV. Full episodes are also available online at CTV.ca.