Get online and unwind with primetime and more summer specials on CTV.ca
Beginning this week and through the hot, hazy summer, CTV.ca has a cool, on demand video library to quench the thirst for awesome online video. Summer Heat at CTV.ca/summer has everything from primetime encores of GREY’S ANATOMY, PRIVATE PRACTICE and JAMIE OLIVER’S FOOD REVOLUTION, to great summer series SCOUNDRELS, HOT IN CLEVELAND, COMEDY NOW! and COMEDY INC, to full episodes of past favourites TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES and PUSHING DAISIES, among others.
Stay plugged in to all CTV.ca online programming with the network’s first-ever Facebook application, Watch CTV Online. While in Facebook, users can click to watch television programs online or suggest episodes of their favourite CTV programs to their Facebook Friends. New episodes will be uploaded every week and will remain available throughout the summer.
“The combination of new, review and original programming makes this summer’s online video presentation particularly appealing to CTV’s online fan base,” says Alon Marcovici, Vice President of Digital Media, CTV Inc. “CTV’s Facebook application, Watch CTV Online, combines online viewing with social networking in an easy-to-use application as part of our ongoing commitment to reach fans and encourage viewers to share with online communities on their terms.”
Also online, CTV.ca has an exclusive presentation of the original 1980s miniseries V. Fans of last year’s breakout series, returning this fall, can see where it all began in this sci-fi classic. Other encore presentations include vampire detective drama MOONLIGHT, whimsical romance PUSHING DAISIES and action-packed TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES.
New series to the video player include Season 5 of COMEDY INC., and Season 1 of MAKE IT OR BREAK IT and new summer series SCOUNDRELS. Only at CTV.ca can viewers also find new webisode series BLOOD CELL, ERIC THE TRAINER, THE LAKE, and PUSHED.
When the summer ends, it will be time for THE LITTLEST HOBO to just keep moving on. As of August 31, 2010, HOBO will roll off the CTV Video Player permanently.
Series available on CTV.ca
- COMEDY INC. – One new episode each week, day after broadcast
- COMEDY NOW! – One new episode each week, day after broadcast
- CRIMINAL MINDS – Two episodes each week, posted on Wednesday
- DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES – Two episodes each week, posted on Sunday
- GREY’S ANATOMY – Two episodes each week, posted on Thursday
- HOT IN CLEVELAND – One new episode a week, each Tuesday beginning July 6
- JAMIE OLIVER’S FOOD REVOLUTION – One episode each week, posted on Friday
- MAKE IT OR BREAK IT – One new episode each week
- MOONLIGHT – Two episodes each week, posted on Monday
- PRIVATE PRACTICE – Two episodes each week, posted on Thursday
- PUSHING DAISIES – seasons 1 & 2 – Two episodes each week, posted on Monday
- SCOUNDRELS – One new episode each week
- TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES – seasons 1 & 2 - Two episodes each week, posted on Monday
- V – Two episodes each week, posted on Wednesday
Webisode series exclusive to watch.CTV.ca include:
- THE LAKE – From Jason Priestley ("Beverly Hills, 90210") and Jordan Levin (former CEO of The WB), THE LAKE explores the romances, jealousies, friendships and rivalries made all the more precious by their fleeting nature. When summer gets too hot, head for THE LAKE.
- BLOOD CELL – Jessica Rose, a.k.a. LonelyGirl15 is back in Eduardo Rodriguez’s horror-web series. Rose must save her kidnapped friend before her cell phone dies. Dead cell equals dead friend.
- ERIC THE TRAINER – Eric the Trainer has worked for years with top celebrities, and now he's here for you! Come along with Eric as he teams up with experts and the stars from The WB to share pro-tips on nutrition, fitness and style.
- PUSHED – A beautiful young model, London, thought she had everything until her husband became her jailer ... and her mansion became her prison!
All new episodes added to Watch.CTV.ca will be available through the new Watch CTV Online Facebook application. Also follow @WatchCTVonline on Twitter to find when new episodes are posted daily.
How the Watch CTV Online application works:
Once the Watch CTV Online application is added to a Facebook profile [http://apps.facebook.com/watchctvonline/], users can click on any available episode and enjoy! The application automatically refreshes whenever a new episode is added to the CTV Video Player. Fans can easily share links to episodes with their Facebook friends or directly via their news feed. Watch CTV Online can also be added as a profile tab for easy and instant access.Watch Episodes Now ►